It’s simple and FREE to recycle electronics with ECO-CELL
- Remove SIM card and all personal data from the devices.
- Deactivate phone(s) and turn off power.
- Keep battery attached to phone. If battery is not attached to phone, place tape over terminal ends.
- Place phones in the smallest envelope or box possible.
- Include as many handheld electronics as possible per package. Please indicate approximate number of handhelds below.
- Seal the package, affix the mailing label, and drop in the mail. We’ll take care of the rest.